Yoga, meditation and Reiki are well suited to bring wellness into your workplace. Deep Peace offers mid-day Kripalu yoga, meditation and Reiki programs for your employees.
- Yoga, meditation and Reiki can help relieve stress, reducing the level of stress hormones in the body.
- This reduction in stress helps make people healthier, translating to greater productivity and less absenteeism.
- Yoga and meditation can help increase a person’s ability to focus and concentrate.
- Yoga in the middle of the day helps your employees maintain balance in their lives -- leaving more time in the morning or evening for other activities.
- Reiki is an ideal healing modality for the office as there is no special equipment necessary.
- Providing Yoga in the workplace can increase employee job satisfaction, helping you retain quality employees.
Having had many years of experience in the corporate world as a CPA, Nancy Murray is the ideal teacher for your workplace yoga.
Programs for the workplace include:
Lunchtime class in your conference or training room.
- Traditional yoga class
- Chair/standing yoga class in business clothes.
- Yoga Nidra or meditation class - incorporating meditation and breathing techniques with little movement.
These lunchtime classes can last one hour or a portion thereof to allow time for eating afterwards.
Private yoga or meditation classes or reiki healings in your office.
- A weekly class at a set time
- A one time only class to prepare for an important meeting or presentation.
- Regular or one time only Reiki treatments to reduce stress or to heal a certain issue.
An experiential workshop with yoga, breathing and/or mediation techniques to help bring balance into daily life. These workshops are often used to boost morale, foster team building, or prepare for seasons of heavy workload. The workshop length and theme will be tailored to meet your needs.